I want to get circle lens (contacts lens that make your iris look bigger) because i want my eyes to appear larger, but i have astigmatism so i don’t know if its safe to buy them. If it is do you know any reliable sites that sell circle lens for people with astigmatism??
When i went to go with my eye doctor to buy regular contacts he told me i still didn’t need the special contacts for astigmatism because it wasn’t that advanced.
More Contact Lens Websites:
- eye surgery astigmatism | The Rhinoplasty Before And After
- A Real Process To Get Locating A Neighborhood Eye Surgeon | wemustevolve.com
- Toric Contact Lenses
- circle lenses for astigmatism
- circle lens for astigmatism
- circle lens astigmatism
- astigmatism circle lens
- can you wear circle lenses if you have astigmatism
- circle lenses astigmatism
- astigmatism circle lenses
- can i wear circle lenses if i have astigmatism
- can people with astigmatism wear circle lenses